In pain on the left buttock

This pain have been going around since I entered the 3rd trimester.. I don't know isit the nerve or born. But the pain is only on my left buttock and it goes all the way down to my left thigh. If I force myself to lie on my left side,, the more pain it feel. Anyone experience this pain on left buttock only

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm having it now too, pain is from the left side of my lower back all the way to my upper thigh. I thought it's just my sleeping position. I would ask my husband to help me rub the painful part. Perhaps we can try to get a good prenatal massage to help alleviate the pain a bit. It's comforting to know that I am not alone. Let's all stay strong mamas!

Read more

mine was left thigh starting from mid 2nd tri all the way till give birth 😅 and it gets worse through the trimester. towards the end of 3rd tri, i wasnt able to walk continuously for more than 15mins , had to sit down to rest each time before I can continue walking the pain stops immediately after giving birth

Read more

Thats sciatica. This is common on the left side and during pregnancy. I had it for my second pregnancy recently. After birth, I get my makcik urut to tackle that pain and it was better after a week.

Sciatica! The worse. I had it during 1st trim and lasted 2 weeks+. Painful to even walk. What i did was i do stretching everyday, everynight before sleep

I had this too but apparently not sciatic, just muscle strain.. i engaged prenatal massage then it gets better

I had it on the right side and sitting down aggravates my pain after delivery will go off