Cheap Maternity Clothes

Hi I am very petite and only 8 weeks pregnant but I am damn bloated. My old clothes can't be worn any longer. Anyone has recommendation where to get relax and baggy clothes and at the same nice pretty too? *not too expensive too*

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m very petite too! And haven’t really gotten any maternity clothes cause they’re either too big or just don’t fit me well. I kept to wearing midi/maxi dresses and buy pants 1 or 2 size bigger than my current one (from XXS/XS to M now). At least you can alter them after giving birth! Just ensure they’re not tight over your growing tummy; those stretchable ones are better. Works for me at least :)

Read more

Petite too! I bought normal clothes from Zalora but just a size bigger. Size range between XS - M. (I’m small so I still can fit some XS which have bigger cuts). From experience don’t buy clothes with buttons because you can’t use it for long since the bump is continuously growing. Good thing about zalora is also you can return/exchange so worth the $.

Read more

I borrowed from my cousins and friends to save cost! Wait until you're in your 2nd/3rd trimester before you buy nursing-friendly+maternity clothes as you may grow in size. Best is to find a couple of friends who have given birth and then exchange clothes. Save cost + save the environment

Try Lalu and Iora. They have those long, straight-cut dresses. Only $19/29/39. Use their website for discount and offers. But only thing is no prints, only single colour or some with lace.

VIP Member

Hey mama. Wondering if I can contact u by anyway. I have 2 dresses. Midi and maxi. Washed nv worn. It's urs if u want them. Free of course. Maybe can hit me up on my carousell. @jeyazri

4y ago

It's ok 😃

Super Mum

Shopee! A fraction of the prices at maternity retail stores. Many different types! Or maternity express (found both on qoo10 and shopee)

VIP Member

E commerce shopee or qoo10. Those with an open breast part can also be used part delivery for pumping or breast pumping

Super Mum

Try ezbuy? Shopee and qoo10? I don’t mind maternity clothes but those baggy dress

Suggest ASOS maternity pants! Quite comfy 😊

VIP Member

Jump eat cry or dear collective