Is it okay to use Yu Yee You on baby?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ok to use on newborn but dont drop the oil directly onto baby skin as it may be too hot. I only use maz 3 drops on palm and rub together to create some warmth and just place my palms on top of baby chest or back. No rubbing is required as it may be too hot for them.

Yah ok to use. But be wary of using oils that are not marketed under a known brand name, or appear to be a “cheaper” version. Some may contain hidden ingredients that are harmful to your little one. Also if rash develops then pls go see a doctor

TapFluencer

Yes, it's safe.. In fact it's good to rub it on tummy after shower to release the excess wind so baby won't feel bloated. I used it for my boy since newborn till now, 2.5 years old. Dap abit on your palm and rub before rubbing on baby..

Dun use the whole bottle at a go.. Couple of drops on your palm, rub your palms like how gollum did in lord of the rings then place your palms on tummy of baby. Be warn though.. Massive farts will follow.

Yes it is safe. Put a few drops on your hand and rub them together. After which you can massage babies tummy and feet gently. It works well, especially when baby has colic. Hope this helps.

Yes, using it on my newborn 2 times a day, on her stomach, back and feet. Just make sure to buy the one with the 2 oranges and not the ship one, ship one is more hot and more suitable for adults.

Yes its safe to use on newborn but please dont rub the oil too thick on ur newborn stomach just rub on your hand and just tap tap on your newborn will do n rub a bit on his feet

Have been using for my lo since he is born. No allergies observe. But do use sparingly. I think it does help baby to feel more comfortable, especially when baby has colic.

Yes it's safe to use on newborn. I'm currently using on h newborn. I will put few drops on my hand and am warm It before massaging and applying on the tummy.

Yes. Using on my both kids who is after 3mth old. I use little to rub on the stomach and feet so that their wind can come out.