LO fall hard

Oh God I dont know what to do! Both my twins who is 7 month old had a fall from queen size storage bed to wooden hard floor. Both I just turn few seconds they fall and hit their backquite hard. Im such a useless mum who let her children fall. They cry for like 30minutes and currently fall asleep. What should I do? Anything that I need to monitor?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

mine falls when he is 4 month on our high bed his forehead so red and he cries loud turns red like almost loose his breathe I calm him down, my heart was in pain even now remembering it I blame myself why I'd make his milk slow, as I carry and comfort him I also looks for signs that I need to send him to doctor like sleepy after falling down or inactive but luckily he is ok now I always keeps an eye on him no matter what

Read more

Omg totally understand that mom guilt cz my 4 month old baby also just fell frm sofa as he was flipping 😔 Was told to monitor for 24 hrs any bumps, vomiting, extra sleepiness and fussiness during feeding. So far it has been 10 hrs and baby has been feeding and rolling ard like his usual self. Hope ur kids feel better too!

Read more

Keep a close eye on your twins for any unusual behavior, vomiting, or signs of distress. If they continue sleeping and show no alarming symptoms, they may be okay. However, consult with a healthcare professional to ensure their well-being and get guidance on monitoring for potential issues. https://webteknohaber.org

Read more

Give cold compression to the impacted areas. If babies start vomiting a lot, or making weird movement please go to the hospital immediately. Or if there's any deep bruises on their heads, better go check at the hospital.

Hi Mum, Please check if babies start vomiting or feeling nausea. Take them to hospital immediately if any of this happens

Mine fell off adult bed at 6month. Anguish is the feeling. So long baby is ok, move on

VIP Member

You may want to buy bed safety barricade to prevent them from falling