Fall 6 times in 11 month old LO

I feel so useless as a mom. My son who is 10 month old has fallen 6 times in his life.. 5 times fall from queen size bed and 1 time fall down from high chair at dining room.. 6 times fall on his head.. 6 times fall on hard floor.. kitchen is those hard tiles.. I observed 48hrs to see symptoms.. so far nothing.. but I still feel mom guilty and my mine keep thinking if there any internal injury or bleed..#advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maybe for the bed u wanna install the bedrail . My son fall from the bed 2 times . I bought the bedrail straightaway . Dont feel guilty . Its not ur fault . Things happen . My son was 7 mths when this happen . We were outside . My son was in a baby carrier sleeping . I bought chicken rice and there is hot soup in the plastic . I was carrying the plastic and i didnt realise it touch my son legs at that point of time . I dont know for how long . The weird thing is my son is still sleeping . When i notice it , my son leg is red and burn . I cried while calling my husband . Brought him to the clinic on the spot . And now my son is already 3 yrs old . Still has thr burn mark on his leg .

Read more
Super Mum

If it makes you feel better my 2.5yo little girl fell so many times I lost count. 3 times she bumped her head until it got swollen like an egg. It's hard to not feel the mum guilt but it's part of growing up and exploring boundaries. Falling is how they learn where boundaries are so they don't fall again. I'm sure you and I both fell countless times as kids but we don't even remember 😆. He will grow up fine don't worry!

Read more

Hi Mum, This happens with babies all the time. Please don't be so hard on yourself. But just to be sure and get peace of mind, why don't you get clinical advise. That way you can be relaxed and gult free as well

Super Mum

Hi Mama, if he doesn’t have any symptoms of swelling or vomiting, he should be ok. But if you’d like a peace of mind, why not take him to the clinic for an x ray? I think most Polyclinics can do that.