My high-risk pregnancy journey (one ovary remaining, dermoid cyst, myoma and amniotic band)

OB: Worth it ano? Ang dami natin problems mula sa cyst mo, myoma, nagkaron pa ng amnitoic band (na nawala eventually praise God) tapos ung panubigan mo pa bigla na lang jusko. (My OB is so awesome) My EDD: Apr. 13, 2023 When my water suddenly broke (earlier than expected 34 weeks and 6 days), there were two options. It's either they take the baby out (with the risk of the baby having poor lungs) or we wait for 48 hours to complete meds for lungs (but with the risk of the baby having infections). And another thing, are we having a c-section or induced labor (with the risk of the cyst popping). We waited for 48 hours after my water broke (pwede pala yon). It was the longest 48 hours of my life. We were asked to find a specific medicine (for lungs) for the baby. Sabe try sa St. Luke's, pero wala. My hubby went to different hospitals sa area ng Manila and QC but found none. Evening came and my cousin brought good news, she found one sa Mercury Sumulong Hiway and so my hubby fled as fast as he could. Sobrang anxious ko kasi ung 1st baby namin we lost him/her kasi naubusan ng amniotic fluid. Sa labor room ako nag spend ng waiting time and ako lang ung patient that time. Wala ko magawa kundi makinig sa issues ng mga nurses ng iba2ng shifts hehe 🤪 After 48 hours, I was brought to the operating room. I was nervous and anxious, until I heard "baby out" 🥹 and then I heard a little cry. I wasn't able to see our baby yet because another surgery was performed right after. My OB decided to remove a part of the ovary (my remaining left ovary) kng nasan ung cyst, and mag tira ng portion of it so I can still, hopefully reproduce. There was an option kasi that I will have another surgery after 2 mos. para alisin yung cyst but they eventually carried out plan B which is isabay na after c-section. Messy daw kasi and bloody. Pwede pala yon. I was so scared because you know, you get to hear the surgeons and doctors talk about your organs like they are doing a puzzle. Tapos it was getting difficult to breathe I was like, mamatay na yata ako, "Doc d napo ako makahinga " and I was told to breathe through my mouth. I heard the pedia said full term 37 weeks when they were examining our baby. OB explained afterwards na kaya daw 37 full term ay dahil complete daw ang features ni baby nung lumabas. Pero based sa LMP ay 35 weeks talaga. After I don't know how many hours, I got to see our little one but his temperature and sugar level went down so they had to take him to NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) for a while. When our baby was delivered sa room, we were so happy to see our rainbow baby 🌈 Our little one had to go through phototherapy for a few days. After a couple of weeks in the hospital we were able to go home 🏡 And here we are now! One more week he's a month old! Ang bilis naman ⏱️ We waited a long time for this little angel. 8 years of marriage and now we are complete 👨‍👩‍👦. I also know our little Caden 👼🏻 is watching over us. (Caden is our 1st baby that spent only 16 weeks in my tummy, 2 years ago) God is good 🙏🏻

My high-risk pregnancy journey
(one ovary remaining, dermoid cyst, myoma and amniotic band)
29 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I'm happy for u Po. almost the same Ang story natin Po baby ko lumabas at 36 weeks. he's 6 months old now❤️ he's our rainbow baby too.

12mo ago

❤️🌈