Project Sidekicks

When I learned that I’m pregnant 🤰 for the second time, of course, the first people I shared the good news with are my husband and son. We were so happy and thankful to God that after 5 years, our prayers were finally answered. 🙏🙏🙏 . My husband and even my son are so supportive to me and my pregnancy. They take care of me to make sure me and baby are always safe and healthy. They are understanding and patient to me especially on times that I’m having mood swings. They are even talking to baby, listening and feeling her movements on my tummy. ❤️❤️❤️ . Having a healthy pregnancy is not just a mom’s journey. The environment and support network surrounding a mom can help create a conducive environment for a healthy pregnancy. . Project Sidekicks aims to reduce the risks of stillbirths for parents by advocating the importance of good mental health alongside preventive measures that should be taken. . I want my fellow moms to have a safe and healthy pregnancy as well. That’s why I am supporting #ProjectSidekick  and I want to spread awareness about it. ❤️ Find out more at www.project-sidekicks.com

Project Sidekicks
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

💖💖💖