Is it normal to a man to disrespect his wife in an arguments? Emotionally?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Having an argument with your spouse and either of you saying hurtful things is normal but it is in no way normal to disrespect one's wife. Being a wife myself I know there comes many instances when my husband says rude things to me, but then he apologises for that. And same happens the other way round too, when I say hurtful things to him. See, we are all human beings and we get swayed by our emotions and actions but the key is that we realise our mistake and learn from it, and understand what is right behaviour and what is wrong. Once we can differentiate good from bad, I think we will do less mistakes and be good to the other person.

Read more

No, not at all. How can it be normal to disrespect anyone, be it husband or a wife in an argument or otherwise? It might be that in the heat of moment person say many a things that are not right but when all settles then no matter, man or a woman, each analyses their actions and know that where they went wrong. And, I guess that after such moment one should apologise if he or she has said anything hurtful.

Read more

For me, it shouldn't be considered as normal because I believe that women should be respected by their spouse even in arguments. But some would also agree that it could just be a burst of emotions for the man to say things that could really hurt the wife. I honestly don't understand why it seems it's becoming normal for many couples to disrespect each other when they are having a fight.

Read more

No. A spouse must always respect the other, even if you have major arguments. I don't know about some but I've established a rule with my husband (even when we were still bf-gf). Hurtful words must be kept in, no confrontations. To avoid arguments, one has to be sane and calm when one is angry - never be angry at the same time.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22885)

Accidentally nangyayari yoon. Pero hindi dapat. Ang mga asawang lalake ay dapat mababa ang pride at mahaba ang patience para walang malaking gulo. Bat ko nasabi? Yan kase ang view ng asawa ko e.

It is never normal for one to disrespect another. Egotistical and chauvinistic man should be a thing of the past. Effective peaceful communication between a man and his wife is the way to go!

Does not matter man or not. We should always try our level best to respect everyone and everything. Especially whilst the argument is at its peak.

Nope. Every woman should be treated with full respect no matter what the situation is.