Is it normal for a 15 months to throw tantrum like shouting , crying and screaming ? Especially now he starts to walk independently .. wanna walk to dangerous places so I gotta carry him away but in the end scream and cry so badly ..

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Normal. It happens to my gal everyday. Everytime I carry her to cross the road to go home she will twist and turn like turbo bullet and scream until everyone turn. When she goes to malls and tries to take things off the shelves I will have to remove her away and she will cry and scream. I don't see other kids behaving like this but perhaps they are older. Every kid is different. I have learnt to be thick skinned. I used to judge the kid or parents when a kid throws tantrum outside and scream loudly. I feel is the parents never teach well. Now that I have my own kid and she is a loud fussy gal i realised it is their own character and we have to gradually teach her to change .

Read more
VIP Member

yes it's normal as they are at age of expressing but not in words. They would usually want to be a little more independent and do what they want. Yet they don't know the dangers of it. One way in dealing with this is being firm. talk at a eye level with them. Explain to them even though they may not seem to understand it. Slowly but surely they will understand

Read more