π™»πšŽπšβ€™πšœ πšœπšπšŠπš›πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš›πš’πšπš‘πš πš‹πš’ πšπš˜πšŒπšžπšœπš’πš—πš πš˜πš— πš˜πšžπš› π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’β€™πšœ π™·πšŽπšŠπš•πšπš‘ ✨

One of my new year’s resolution is to catch up my twins' delayed vaccination. 2 more to go and we’re back on track again. As a mom, I have to protect and keep my kids safe from harmful illnesses and diseases. And their health will always be my top priority. 😊 Want to know more and get the right information about vaccines? Join our Facebook community, Team Bakunanay πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay don’t forget to answer the membership question upon joining! Let’s go for a #HealthierPhilippines πŸ™ŒπŸ» @theasianparentph #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeBakuNanay #VaccinesWorkforAll #AllAboutBakuna

π™»πšŽπšβ€™πšœ πšœπšπšŠπš›πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš›πš’πšπš‘πš πš‹πš’ πšπš˜πšŒπšžπšœπš’πš—πš πš˜πš— πš˜πšžπš› π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’β€™πšœ π™·πšŽπšŠπš•πšπš‘ ✨
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Two more vaccines din kame mommy. Hepa A and Japanese encephalitis boosters. 😊