what brand of diaper are you using and why ?

New Parent here, doing my research...

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I actually tried all brands, as long my kids have no sensitivity issue, than i will go for cheap and long lasting. Diapers are expensive!! To stick to 1 brand. Used to use merries but no free gifts and expensive. So i change to huggies and drypers, which ever give freebies.

Read more
VIP Member

started with drypers touch and pampers premium for NB, merries for S and M. merries value for money, drypers touch cheap and mai hiam buay pai just a little small. tried R&F, moony, mamypoko, Huggies too for NB.

Mamypoko is the BEST so for me cz it wont leak and the tape is gooood. And it's adequately thick and the price is reasonable. Quite cheap. Some cheap diapers are wae too thin.

Rascal&friends ! Their diapers totally very good. Can hold up a lot of urines. And double protection to prevent poo leaking. And totally no redness for the NB butt.

We tried samples of many until we finally found one that wasn't v v expensive but did the job (limited rash, freedom of movement) - we use mamy poko

Pee-Ka-Poo for me. I like it. So far so good. No diaper rashes plus baby sleeping like a baby through the night.

TapFluencer

Day time I use drypers. Night time I use mamy poko dry fit( air fit leaks) , merries, pampers premium.

mamypoko and huggies gold, it can absorb well and pricing is affordable

Mamipoko because my when she use drypers back then she have rashes

VIP Member

Pee-ka-poo. Light, soft, friendly to baby’s skin. :)