My new helper is coming soon. Bad experience with the previous 2. Any one has a schedule for their helper to share? I have a front and back patio area, lots of clothes to wash everyday- 3 children + 5 adults. Kids are in CC.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

1. If ur new helper threatened to throw down your daughter, video her saying it and say, you will show it to the police. (Your turn to threaten, and threatening can lead to how many months of jails , fine etc) 2. When it's time for meal, let her eat 1st and tell her to continue after meal. (Don't let them hate you, build a good relationship, of course when you choose the helper that time, you won't choose somemore who will talk back to you right.) 3. Do let her know your weekly schedule, eg. I have a dog, so she will bath him once a week on Wednesday. She may not remember so remind her nicely for being new. 4. Can be nice to her but don't let her come over your head. After scolding when she do something wrong or never clean properly, don't continue to scold anymore(oh ya, don't scold till like she commit a crime ok, just firm scolding, don't need to shout too), after that have to pause awhile, don't let her feel you are unreasonable, only know how to scold non-stop. Building a good relationship, is putting you and your family in a safe hands instead of danger (being stab, or thrown down). Once the helper do threaten, please do something immediately, it's not safe anymore. My household chores is simple, a bit hard to share with you, as long, she done washing clothes, cook, mop and sweet floor etc, than she is feel free to rest.

Read more