Just need to rant... My hubby and I are playing this mobile game which he also intro one of his girl gamer friends. He will spend time on the game with her doing quests etc and make jokes and silly teasing remarks (bra size, about using her charm etc) about her in the game chat. This makes me feel quite uneasy and insecure. He mentioned he knows her more years than me and they are just jokes and nothing else. He does not think there is anything wrong with what he is doing so no use speaking to him about it. When I msg him, he dun reply yet can reply to msg in the game. Unsure how to make him understand how he is making me feel. He even said Im a xxxxing wife who suspect him about every thing. Is there really nothing wrong with what he is doing?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think men can have women friends and vice versa. The idea of him having a female friend who he is close to is not a bad thing or wrong. What is not right is the topics of conversation but more importantly, he is not listening to your concerns. He may not see your point of view at first but I agree with the above comment make him realise if you switch places how would it make him feel.

Read more
7y ago

I did. He said go ahead he dun care if I chat that way to or about other guys. cos he said he is not acting overly friend just joking in a game group chat. nothing wrong.