Need advice from parents who sleep with their baby . How to be intimate with your spouse when there is baby on your bed?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Having sex while co-sleeping with your kids can be real tough. The act can also feel mechanical at times, with you constantly wary of getting caught unawares by your angel due to the proximity. It would be wise to use a separate room for having sex as who would like to be stopped in the middle of the act by a crying baby. If you don't have one, use a separate cot/bed for the baby. Here's a link to an article which talks about some other ways to have a rocking sex while co-sleeping with the little ones. http://www.theindusparent.com/7-tips-to-manage-sex-while-co-sleeping-with-the-children

Read more
2y ago

Margaret Loughrey I never thought that I could be this wealthy after all I've been through trying to meet ends and take care of my family, I used to play lottery but has never be lucky to win until I saw some comments online how he had helped a lot of people win, after first I didn't believe him but still I gave it a try, I wrote him a message on email after few hours he replied back so I told him what I want he assured me success. he also told me what I should do and I did all he requested from me, after some hours he gave me the lucky numbers and showed me where to play so i did as instructed to my biggest surprise I won 27 million pounds (Euromillions). Now I'm rich and happy all thanks to Dr Benjamin for the help, I'm nothing without you. if you need his help to win you can reach him via his email [email protected] and his whatsapp +13344539570 or visit his website Drbenjamintemple.com