Need advice from parents who sleep with their baby . How to be intimate with your spouse when there is baby on your bed?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵍᵉⁿᵘⁱⁿᵉ ᴴᵃᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵉʳᵛⁱᶜᵉˢ? ⁻ ᴴᴬᶜᴷ ᴵᴺᵀᴼ ᴬᴺʸ ˢᶜᴴᴼᴼᴸ ᴰᴬᵀᴬᴮᴬˢᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᶜᴴᴬᴺᴳᴱ ᵁᴺᴵⱽᴱᴿˢᴵᵀʸ ᴳᴿᴬᴰᴱˢ, ᴺᴼ ᴹᴬᵀᵀᴱᴿ ᴴᴼᵂ ˢᴱᶜᵁᴿᴱ ⁻ ᴴᴬᶜᴷ ᴵᴺᵀᴼ ᶜᴿᴱᴰᴵᵀ ᴮᵁᴿᴱᴬᵁ ᴰᴬᵀᴬᴮᴬˢᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵᴺᶜᴿᴱᴬˢᴱ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᶜᴿᴱᴰᴵᵀ ˢᶜᴼ ʸᵒᵘ ᴿᴱ ⁻ ᴴᴬᶜᴷ ᴬᴺʸ ᴱᴹᴬᴵᴸ ᴼᴿ ˢᴼᶜᴵᴬᴸ ᴺᴱᵀᵂᴼᴿᴷ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴵᶠ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴾᴬᴿᵀᴺᴱᴿ ᴵˢ ᶜᴴᴱᴬᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᴼᴺ ʸᴼᵁ ⁻ ᴴᴬᶜᴷ ᴵᴺᵀᴼ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴾᴬᴿᵀᴺᴱᴿ'ˢ ᴾᴴᴼᴺᴱ ᴾᴵᶜˢ, ᵀᴱˣᵀ ᴹᴱˢˢᴬᴳᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴸᴵˢᵀᴱᴺ ᵀᴼ ᶜᴬᴸᴸˢ ᵀᴼ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴵᶠ ᴴᴱ ᴵˢ ᶜᴴᴱᴬᵀᴵᴺᴳ ⁻ ᴴᵃᶜᵏ ᴵᴺᵀᴼ ᴬᴺʸ ᴮᴬᴺᴷ ᵂᴱᴮˢᴵᵀᴱ ⁻ ᴴᵃᶜᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵃⁿʸ ᶜᴼᴹᴾᴬᴺʸ ᵂᴱᴮˢᴵᵀᴱ ⁻ ᴴᴬᶜᴷ ᴵᴺᵀᴼ ᴬᴺʸ ᴳᴼⱽᴱᴿᴺᴹᴱᴺᵀ ᴬᴳᴱᴺᶜʸ ᵂᴱᴮˢᴵᵀᴱ ⁻ ᴴᴬᶜᴷ ᴵᴺᵀᴼ ˢᴱᶜᵁᴿᴵᵀʸ ᴬᴳᴱᴺᶜʸ ᵂᴱᴮˢᴵᵀᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴱᴿᴬˢᴱ ᶜᴿᴵᴹᴵᴺᴬᴸ ᴿᴱᶜᴼᴿᴰˢ ⁻ ᴴᵃᶜᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᶜᴿᴬᴵᴳˢᴸᴵˢᵀ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴿᴱᴹᴼⱽᴱ ᶠᴸᴬᴳᴳᴵᴺᴳ ⁻ ᴴᴬᶜᴷ ᴵᴺᵀᴼ ᴬᴺʸ ᴰᴬᵀᴬᴮᴬˢᴱ ˢʸˢᵀᴱᴹ ⁻ ᴴᴬᶜᴷ ᴾᴬʸᴾᴬᴸ ᴬᶜᶜᴼᵁᴺᵀ ⁻ ᴴᴬᶜᴷ ᵂᴼᴿᴰ⁻ᴾᴿᴱˢˢ ᴮˡᵒᵍˢ ⁻ ˢᴱᴿⱽᴱᴿ ᶜᴿᴬˢᴴᴱᴰ ʰᵃᶜᵏ ⁻ ᵁᴺᵀᴿᴬᶜᴱᴬᴮᴸᴱ ᴵᴺᵀᴱᴿᴺᴱᵀ ᴾᴿᴼᵀᴼᶜᴼᴸ ᵉᵗᶜ ⁻ ᴴᴬⱽᴱ ʸᴼᵁ ᴼᴿ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᶜᴴᴵᴸᴰ ᴮᴱᴱᴺ ᴮᵁᴸᴸᴵᴱᴰ ᴼᴺᴸᴵᴺᴱ ᴮᴱᶠᴼᴿᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᵀᴼ ᴳᴱᵀ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ᴬᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺ, ᵂᴱ ᶜᴬᴺ ᴴᴱᴸᴾ ʸᴼᵁ ᵀᴿᴬᶜᴱ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴬᶜᵀᵁᴬᴸ ᴸᴼᶜᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺ ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴰᴼ ᵂᴴᴬᵀᴱⱽᴱᴿ ʸᴼᵁ ᴿᴱ૧ᵁᴱˢᵀ ᵀᴼ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺˢ ᶜᴼᴹᴾᵁᵀᴱᴿ ⁻ ᴵˢ ᴬᴺʸᴼᴺᴱ ᴮᴸᴬᶜᴷᴹᴬᴵᴸᴵᴺᴳ ʸᴼᵁ ᴼᴺᴸᴵᴺᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ʸᴼᵁ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᵁˢ ᵀᴼ ᴳᴱᵀ ᴵᴺᵀᴼ ᵀᴴᴱᴵᴿ ᶜᴼᴹᴾᵁᵀᴱᴿ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴰᴱˢᵀᴿᴼʸ ᴰᴬᵀᴬ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴱⱽᴵᴰᴱᴺᶜᴱˢ ᴬᴳᴬᴵᴺˢᵀ ʸᴼᵁ? 📩 ᶜᴸᴼᵁᴰᴳᴱᴱᴷˢʸᴺᶜ@ᴳᴹᴬᴵᴸ.ᶜᴼᴹ 💬 ➕¹️⃣ ²️⃣¹️⃣³️⃣ ⁶️⃣³️⃣¹️⃣ ⁹️⃣⁵️⃣⁴️⃣²️⃣

Read more
Post reply image

ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪɴ ɢᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴇss/ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ, ɢᴍᴀɪʟ, ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ, ʙʙᴍ, ʏᴀʜᴏᴏ ᴍᴀɪʟ, sɴᴀᴘᴄʜᴀᴛ, ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ, ʜᴏᴛᴍᴀɪʟ,ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs ʙʟᴏɢs, ɪ-ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ, ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛs ᴇᴛᴄ. ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪᴇᴠᴀʟ,ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴇʙᴛs, ᴘᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ʙɪʟʟs ᴀᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ʀᴀᴛᴇs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴡᴇʙ ʜᴏsᴛ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀs, ғɪʀᴇᴡᴀʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs, ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs, ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏғ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇs, ᴘʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʜᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪɴsᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀs, ᴄʟᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅs,ᴋᴇʏʟᴏɢɢɪɴɢ,ᴛᴀʙʟᴇᴛ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴄᴇ ʜᴀᴄᴋs, ᴘᴄ ʜᴀᴄᴋs ᴏɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴏs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴘ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs. ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ɴᴏ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ. ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ. *sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ 𝟸𝟺ʜʀs *ᴇᴀsʏ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ. ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅɢᴇᴇᴋsʏɴᴄ@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛsᴀᴘᴘ: +𝟷 𝟸𝟷𝟹 𝟼𝟹𝟷- 𝟿𝟻𝟺𝟸

Read more
Post reply image

I URGENTLY NEED A SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME GET MY EX BACK CONTACT DR IFADE. EMAIL: [email protected] WHATSAPP HIM ON +2348151806720 FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster Hello everyone, I am very glad to share my amazing testimony on how DR. IFADE brought back my husband, i have been living in hell for the past 2 years since my husband left me, i saw a testimony of a woman online on how DR. IFADE restore her husband back to her, so i decided to also contact him through his email and i explain everything to him and he promised he will bring back my husband in 48hrs, at first i didn't believe it 100% but i have no choice, he told me what i should do which i did, on a faithful morning as i was preparing for work i saw my husband in front of the house i was so surprised, he started begging me to forgive him, i had to forgive him because i love him so much and now we are living happily together. I also want you out there that is also facing the same marital problem to also contact him for help and I believe he will help you. Here are his contacts. Email [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +234 8151806720 / FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster

Read more

Am Robert Mitchell USA , How i purchased Willy Wonka Golden Ticket from Wal-Mart #2605 in Gallipolis and won $15,000, It still feels incredible that my life has changed and I thank Dr Prince  everyday for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure.Dr.Prince has proved that all the comment that i have read about him are all true, I am saying this now because before i contacted Dr.Prince i was having doubts if all what i have read about Dr.Prince are true but after contacting him, i believed that Dr.Price  is truly powerful and his spell has the capability to Win all kinds of lottery All thanks Dr prince, contact him today via [email protected] Text +18144484537  His website https://obinnaspelltemple.com/ he is specializes in the following 1:Love Spell 2:Protection Spell 3:Pregnancy Spell 4:Financial Prosperity Spell This Man has been of immense blessing to me and my friends and i am putting his email here to help the world at large know about his abilities and power to solve various types of problems

Read more

my name is David Silvia I’m giving a testimony about Dr. Prince. i won $60,000 in top prize playing the Rhode Island Mega loteria instant game., I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Prince the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how Dr Prince helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 3days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my child all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimonies to others so that they can also win. if you want to win the lottery this is the way , his email is [email protected] website https://obinnaspelltemple.com call +16466652077

Read more

Getting back my ex lover was never easy until I read good reviews about Dr Paul love spell portion. My Boyfriend left the house without a note or a word and never returned or replies to my text. I tried all possible means to reach out to him but nothing i was depressed and devastated because I and my lover had just a baby together. It became more horrible when I found out he was seeing another lady in our neighborhood. I tried many two online spell casters they couldn’t help me out until last month my colleague at work told me about Dr Paul love spell and I decided to give it a trial i contacted this love spell caster he told me what to do i did everything and he told me in less than 24 hours my lover will be back to me. Like a dream come true it worked for me and my lover texted me and returned home, no stress No side effects. I will want anyone here having relationship/marriage issues should contact Dr Paul now. WhatsApp +234 802 699 3268 Email; [email protected] https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4WMDIPARhyI

Read more
Post reply image

Humans cheat due to lack of contentment with their partner or some other reasons. You can't trust your partner 100% because you get to find out different behavior in a person each day. If you're suspicious of your partner cheating, It is better to know the truth at once so you don't end up with regrets. You'd need a certified PI to help you with this. The good news is JOSE can help you with getting full access to everything on your partner's phone. I used his resource some months back when I needed to travel to the UK and wanted to keep tabs on my wife. He provided me with full access to her (Call logs- Incoming & Outgoing calls, Text Messages, Messenger, WhatsApp, FB conversations, Recordings: Audio and Video, Camera Spy Surveillance, Deleted texts and pictures as well as her GPS locations via live location tracking. Nothing compares to peace of mind as I became sure of every of her mobile activities as well as movements. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Margaret Loughrey I never thought that I could be this wealthy after all I've been through trying to meet ends and take care of my family, I used to play lottery but has never be lucky to win until I saw some comments online how he had helped a lot of people win, after first I didn't believe him but still I gave it a try, I wrote him a message on email after few hours he replied back so I told him what I want he assured me success. he also told me what I should do and I did all he requested from me, after some hours he gave me the lucky numbers and showed me where to play so i did as instructed to my biggest surprise I won 27 million pounds (Euromillions). Now I'm rich and happy all thanks to Dr Benjamin for the help, I'm nothing without you. if you need his help to win you can reach him via his email [email protected] and his whatsapp +13344539570 or visit his website Drbenjamintemple.com

Read more

Margaret Loughrey I never thought that I could be this wealthy after all I've been through trying to meet ends and take care of my family, I used to play lottery but has never be lucky to win until I saw some comments online how he had helped a lot of people win, after first I didn't believe him but still I gave it a try, I wrote him a message on email after few hours he replied back so I told him what I want he assured me success. he also told me what I should do and I did all he requested from me, after some hours he gave me the lucky numbers and showed me where to play so i did as instructed to my biggest surprise I won 27 million pounds (Euromillions). Now I'm rich and happy all thanks to Dr Benjamin for the help, I'm nothing without you. if you need his help to win you can reach him via his email [email protected] and his whatsapp +13344539570 or visit his website Drbenjamintemple.com

Read more