5 Replies

VIP Member

Yes it can!! I always do it for my toddlers. As my PD taught me that nasal and throat are actually linked. so by spraying it and letting it flow, it will help to dissolve the thicken mucus. I will also use a snot sucker to try to suck whatever i can suck, usually it helps me toddler to recover faster from those phelgmy cough episodes

thanks. i can just spray without sucking right? my gal dont like.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-25978)

wah that's amazing. lucky you. I always have to chase my boy everywhere to get him to allow me to spray. he just refuses it. even my 10 month old. :(

yup! it's pretty much the same passage way. keep using it. it's good and safe. too bad my lo hates it. just wondering how you manage?

hahaha. i spray in she ok. but when come to the sucking she hates it.

Felicia, but how you get her to oblige?

i did not do anything. Just told her i need to spray so you will breath better she will just lay there n let me spray. if she dont one i just take her her favourite elmo soft toy and she will lay down n let me spray

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles