My sister's getting married a few months from now. I'd like to give her a mix tape as a gift. She loves Pinoy music. Can anyone suggest good Pinoy love songs?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Your Universe - Rico Blanco Your Love - Juris Forevermore - Juris (Basically songs by Juris are great songs!) You can also get a lot of OPM songs on Spotify. What's great is that they're already classified into playlists so you can find songs grouped into playlists like "1990's", "OPM Favorites", ""Pinoy Chart-Toppers" and so much more!:)

Magbasa pa

I have my list of my all time favorite OPM songs and that includes: all of my life by: juris reason enough by: regine forevermore by: sideA hanggang by: wency cornejo I'll be there by: Martin Nievera I hope you will include these on your list. Im sure your sister will love it. :-)

Magbasa pa

Songs of Up Dharma Down are great, I agree. Parokya ni Edgar, Hale, Spongecola and others to name a few. Nina has a good rendition of 1980s-1990s classics. I especially love her Nina Live! album. It's very calming in the ears.

Hubby suggested Perfect by True Faith :) Ngiti - Ronnie Liang (not sure if I got it correctly) Akoy Sayo Ikay Akin Lamang (forgot who sang it) .. And Aiza Suegerra music (did I spell it correctly?

Magbasa pa

How about songs that you sang together before. It will bring back memories. I suggest MYMP songs, Kitchie Nadal's Wag na Wag mong Sasabihin, and Silent Sanctuary's Ikaw Lamang

Ikaw by Yeng Constantino :) I guess it's a bit overrated but it's one of the best Pinoy love songs I've listened to :)

I love the Eraserheads! So Ligaya, With a Smile, and Torpedo would be my top suggestions for your playlist!

8y ago

And so does she! Thank you for these lovely suggestions!

You might want to try including Your Love by Alamid and Ikaw at ako by Johnoy Danao.

VIP Member

Ikaw Lamang - Silent Sanctuary Para Sayo - Parokya ni Edgar

Up Dharma Down! :)