My husband is like Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey! I'm not into the dominatrix submissive thing at all. What should I do? Is that grounds for divorce?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We’re both married and blessed with 3 kids a boy and two girls. It’s just sad when your Husband is having an affairs with your best friend, i noticed my he was getting too closer with my friend Abigail. He chats now in private, make secret calls and even changed his phone password, I was wondering what going wrong. I had to look for other alternative until i stumble onto this good recommendation of [email protected] He helped in accessing his phone, bypassing the securities and made a clone for me to always access his messages, calls and Gallery. Wasn’t easy typing this, but am grateful for the great and awesome job. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

While I feel that a little bit of experimentation works well for anybody's sex life, it has to be voluntary and not forced. You can reason with him saying you are not interested in any kind of BDSM activity. If he still does not relent and compels you to participate in such activities, then I'm afraid things need to be escalated. You both can approach a marriage counsellor or a sex expert to see how best you can pleasure each other in a mutually satisfying way. In worst cases, yes, this could be grounds for divorce too.

Read more
VIP Member

You can voice out your opinion to your husband if you seriously do not feel that it is your thing. A man who truly loves you will not force anything on you. You'll be taking your vows too lightly if you think of divorce due to sexual incompatibility. Has your marriage broken down irretrievably due to this BDSM fantasy your husband has? If not, it is not considered as a legitimate reason for divorce. http://www.lawsociety.org.sg/forPublic/YoutheLaw/Divorce.aspx

Read more

If you feel like you've been humiliated by your husband and even, abused by the entire ordeal, it could be grounds for something you can bring up in court, for sure. Talk to your husband first, let him know how uncomfortable you feel and see if you guys can move on from there. Engage a marriage counsellor if you need to, get some help.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1338)

Everything that your spouse does to you that you're uncomfortable with is problematic, and must be addressed immediately. If after talking about and he still continues, then you should seek help.

thanks