Thinking of buying this dress for babies manyue celebration. What do you honestly think? Too grown up like? Also is grey an inappropriate colour for a celebration? They have the same dress in white as well.

Post image
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My baby wore a grey dress from Chateau de Sable for her "full month" celebration too. I just termed it as Baby Shower instead because I didn't want to follow strictly to tradition and was late to celebrate it (tradition dictates that the full month celebration be held before the baby turns 30 days old). Just let the baby wear whatever you like. My girl wore a grey dress, but on hindsight, I should have put on a cute Minnie Mouse or bumblebee romper instead. She'd have looked much cuter.

Read more
Post reply image

I feel all baby clothes are cute.. you can decide on the dress colour based on the theme of the full month party or match with you and hubby's clothes during the full month celebration. Personally I would prefer white as it is easier to match. For Chinese, yellow and black is not a popular color due to suspitious believes and thus you can try to avoid these colors.

Read more

That's really nice but I would go for white. I am not a fan of grey even for adults

thanks

Then White will do

I love the pattern on it!

It's nice

VIP Member

Nice

Nice