5 Replies

Hi! I think the best way would be to decide on a budget and a theme if you are having one. There are many ways to create giveaways depending on those 2 considerations. There are many things you can put together to create giveaways. There are many online stores that sell unique items that are fun for parties like handicraftsatbp on Instagram. They sell mini tool caddies or wooden stools which you can have designed to match your theme. Personally, I am not a fan of giveaways with a lot of candies. I prefer to put arts and craft materials like paints, clay, crayons or outdoor toys like bubbles, small cars and small rubber balls. For my daughters animal themed party, I had wooden caddies made then placed Rio slippers, animal sun glasses and an animal finger puppet. These things are all affordable and can be bought wholesale in toys r us or celebrations the store! Hope I was able to help!

For birthday giveaways, I usually check on Pinterest for creative ideas. You can come up with DIY concepts which are of course more personalized. You may also join groups on Facebook that cater to party needs/supplies. You'll have a wide variety of suppliers to choose from. I suggest that as early as 6 months prior to the event, you have contacted potential suppliers so that you'll have ample time to trim down the items/services you'd want to use for your child's party. It's also very important to read the reviews about a specific supplier or product you want to avail of. Of course we don't want to compromise the quality of services for our little one's big day, do we? Happy birthday in advance to your son!

Hello Leah! I think you should consider first if you want to give something useful or something edible or it can be something to place somewhere in the house. For something useful, you can give a set of crayons,pencil and notepads. Or you can also add coloring/activity book. For something edible, you can give customized cupcakes, cakepops or even truffles. And for something to place somewhere in their house, you can give ref magnets, tumblers or even giving them cupcake towels will do. These are just some suggestions from what I received from attending different parties. Have a wonderful party and Happiest birthday to your son!

Hi Leah! Advance Happy Birthday to your son! With regards to your question, you can set your giveaways according to age group and gender. This way, you can make sure that the kids in the party can get to enjoy their lootbags. Not too young or not too old for the giveaways. For example, older kids can get coloring books, crayons, lunch boxes or water bottle and chocolates. While the toddlers below, you can give them snack pack like animal biscuits, cereals and spoon & fork set the very colorful ones. :) Don't forget the nice & catchy packaging! Goodluck on the party planning! :)

May I also add that in Daiso Japan store they have these colorful set of spoon and forks in a nice character containers! It's very catchy and useful for all ages! :) plus it is also affordable

hi mommy! think of what will be the theme of your sons party. from there you can think of what giveaways you will prepare. my suggestion to you is hire a photobooth so that the printed picture will be given to them as a simple remembrance of your sons birthday. but it all up to you mom. it really depends on you..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles