slower movement

Is it a must to slower down your movements when youre pregnant? Heard of this but no idea why so?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just need to be careful of your surrounding.. Sometimes people walk fast and just bang to you even when there's lots of space around.. Be careful especially walking down the stairs etc. By third trimester, you can't move quickly even when u want to haha

TapFluencer

Your body carries two people and you will Not be as nimble as flexible as per normal specially when your tummy grows. Better be careful

People do tell me to walk slower. Perhaps they are just concerned for us and our safety, like we might fall down etc.

VIP Member

Just walk at normal pace and be more careful during this period to avoid fall, trip or bump into others.

VIP Member

Especially if u have lower placenta.. Dr will advise u to walk slow n dun do big movements

Just for safety. To prevent slip & fall or those people rushing might knock against you.

VIP Member

I didn’t, I try to be normal and just be abit careful will do. Enjoy your pregnancy

Guess it's for safety reasons. I didn't slow down unless I'm feeling breathless.

Yes safety reason and Some don’t feel good walking fast

Yes, it's painful when there's sudden movement sometimes