Cream for stretch mark

Hi mums out there or pregnant women; what’s the best (preferably safe & natural) cream to use to avoid stretch marks during pregnancy? If you have any particular brand or product that you love, please mention it too if you don’t mind to share. Thanks.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My purpose out here today is to share this article about how Dr Adoda helped me in getting back my EX-WIFE who left me with the kids also 6months ago. I tried all I could to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. I searched properly for help on how to make relationship work and be better after a breakup and I saw different reviews of Dr Adoda how good and powerful in reuniting broken lover back and save Relationship/Marriage and I insisted on giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on (+2348112825421). He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a ( Reconciliation Love Spell ) and told me that my Ex-WIFE will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-WIFE came back to me and our 3Years Anniversary will be held Soon. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: [email protected] Eternally grateful Adoda I highly recommend View more on YouTube: youtu.be/B279mkEo_C4

Read more

I rotated amongst different brands! I used clarins tonic oil (I don't like the scent but I finished it anyway), bio oil, and currently Palmer's tummy butter. I started at week 4. No stretch mark at 31 weeks :) I partly think it's personal preference cause they all carry different scents / consistency. They are all pretty moisturising to me and I just personally like cocoa butter scent better.

Read more
4y ago

Wow thanks a lot for the detailed answer

TapFluencer

Use cocoa butter cream. Reaching my 7th months In a week and so far no stretch mark at all.. hope it helps.. 😊

I’m using Elancyl since starting from my pregnancy. Until now 32 weeks i have no stretch mark 😊

Post reply image
3y ago

Watson or guardian. But I think you might need to run a few stalls. Cos always oos.

VIP Member

Bio oil! But still have stretch marks! It’s genetic! 😂. Can only minimise it.

I use bio oil.. so far no stretch marks for me.. i’m week 27 now ☺️

I use palmers stretch Marks cream. So far its working well for me.

i’m using mustela! works well for me so far :)

Using Clarins now. Not sure if it will work for me