what to pack 😩

hi mums i’m a FTM just wondering who went through the KKH subsidised route can advice what to pack in the hospital bag

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi. You don't have to pack a lot of things. I regretted when I packed a lot for my first delivery. Next month is my due... baby #2 and I only brought a set of clothings for baby and myself. I also standby a milk formula (own preference) because they will provide dulac at KKH for your baby if you choose for bottle fed or mixture. I have my own preference for my baby milk cause I'm choosing mixture and I don't want dulac for LO. Most of the things such as maternity pads, diapers etc will be provided there. I just bring along a few of breastpads cause I know I will be leaking again 😅

Read more

Clothes to wear when going home, socks, comfy slipper, charger, ur own undies and towel, toiletries as they will not provide, for baby clothes for him to go home swaddle wrap 1 pair of mitten ,booties and cap as need to return the bb clothing when u are discharge, maternity pads they will provide and baby diaper n wipes, just bring in extra maternity pad for u or the kotex pull up pad easier to use

Read more

You don't need to pack many things. Just bring a new set of clothings for you & baby to go home. Set of mittens & booties and a cap if baby is gonna wear that. Swaddle. Toiletries. Hp charger. Bring just a few breastpads if you've already started to leak. Otherwise, no need. Maternity pad, diapers, wet tissues will be provided & don't forget to bring them home as well

Read more
VIP Member