Confinement Meals

Hi Mums. Has anyone ordered confinement meals before and if you could share with me who did you order with, reviews about their service and food and also the price range? Many thanks in advance!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Chili padi confinement Group buy price: $1.5K+ Food portion big Price range affordable Came in thermal flask and containers, however the downside is you have to wash for them. Bags will occasionally come stinky (someone else probably spilled the previous day and didn’t wash) or else, gravy spill out. ALL fish dishes (steamed/pan fry/soup) - Very fishy (腥) to the extend it is not pleasant in the mouth at all. (I’m not the only one who thinks so, I let my family members try and they commented the same) ALL dishes are oily, especially the soups. One thing which I find unnecessary was, my husband called in to feedback on the smelly bags and fish, the next day they labelled my bag VVIP. Nevertheless, “VVIP” still has spilled and smelly bags 😎. Conclusion: 101% wont recommend. Pretty much threw 95% of my confinement meals, cried cause I was hungry but food sucks. Never hated food delivery so much tbh, I cancelled a week in advance. Their reviews are really not bad, maybe go for their trial meal since food preference is up to individuals. Maybe I was the suay one hahaha. 😃

Read more
1y ago

thank you for this!

hello. you can try tian wei. i bought their package at expo during 2022 baby's fair(had their trial meal there). price is about 1.9k which include lunch and dinner for 28days, a post partum massage and a brand new keen stroller( latest version) i gave birth on 13 dec and had them to deliver on 14th. -food portion is big can share with husband include red dates tea. (sometimes lunch will be beehoon, if you're like me get hungry faster can call to change to rice which i did) they serve not only white rice. they do have brown rice, quinoa, millet. -service is good. - you only need to rinse their thermal flask. every single time their thermal bag is clean. check out their website for the new pricing. if not wait for the next baby fair.

Read more
1y ago

thank you for this!!

Hi hello mummy to be! This is my 2nd pregnancy and decide to remain with 'Ummu Fazwill SG Confinement' for this as well! Love their food and service!! Fuss free. Everyday will send Monday to Sunday. They send lunch and dinner at 2 different timings too! That's a plus point for me. Use normal tupperwares. So can dispose once done. You can check them out, enquire and they will send and show you the pricing and full meal menu. Can also check out 'Sizzling Dyyana'.

Read more
1y ago

thank you for this!

I ordered from Nouriche Confinment Food. Paid ~$1.3k for 28 days of lunch and dinner, discounted price with lower GST and early bird discount. Would strongly recommend. Large portion, generous servings of meats such as cod fish, used lots of herbs especially for soup. Delicious and healthy.

1y ago

thank you! Will check it out!

Ordered from Thompsonbaby. Food comes in thermal flask and containers. Don’t need to self wash. Food is ok, not oily. Cooking style is repeated for different veges/protein. Portion is big too. You can order their trial and try out first :)

1y ago

thanks for this!