Mini confinement meals

Hi, I am at week7 day4 but my fetus is not developing well and not much rise in hcg level hence will be undergoing a surgery to do evacuation of the fetus. I would like to do a mini confinement for 14 days afterwards for speedy recovery and wonder if anyone has ordered any miscarriage care confinement meals before? Pls do share if you have any recommendation. Appreciate and thanks.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi sorry to hear that 😔 can try Tian Wei, Relacto for the confinement meals, also can buy from TCM / herbal shop soup packet to boil for more nourishment, boil additional red dates to drink if someone can do for u. Have plenty of rest and don’t get cold. Wear socks to sleep at night would be good. Try not to touch cold water/have cold drinks. Please take good care ! ❤️

Read more
2y ago

Hi thanks so much for ur advice 🙂

very sorry to read this & we r of the same age. i went thru MC last year & my mom did a small confinement with me as well. your veg should b cooked with ginger instead of garlic, have nourishing food cos of the loss of blood. recover well so your body would b strong for a new one soon! take care!!

Read more
2y ago

nope. almost 1.5yrs