Confinement Meals

Hi Mums. Has anyone ordered confinement meals before and if you could share with me who did you order with, reviews about their service and food and also the price range? Many thanks in advance!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Chili padi confinement Group buy price: $1.5K+ Food portion big Price range affordable Came in thermal flask and containers, however the downside is you have to wash for them. Bags will occasionally come stinky (someone else probably spilled the previous day and didn’t wash) or else, gravy spill out. ALL fish dishes (steamed/pan fry/soup) - Very fishy (腥) to the extend it is not pleasant in the mouth at all. (I’m not the only one who thinks so, I let my family members try and they commented the same) ALL dishes are oily, especially the soups. One thing which I find unnecessary was, my husband called in to feedback on the smelly bags and fish, the next day they labelled my bag VVIP. Nevertheless, “VVIP” still has spilled and smelly bags 😎. Conclusion: 101% wont recommend. Pretty much threw 95% of my confinement meals, cried cause I was hungry but food sucks. Never hated food delivery so much tbh, I cancelled a week in advance. Their reviews are really not bad, maybe go for their trial meal since food preference is up to individuals. Maybe I was the suay one hahaha. 😃

Read more
1y ago

thank you for this!