Stressed at 35 weeks

Hi mummys🌸 I keep having meltdowns where people around me keep talking about normal delivery, is not that i dont want to but my diabetic has been hard to control in 3rd tri and my BP jst not as good as before due to hypertension during pregnancy. Baby is 3.4kg. head is big. Baby has to be delivered at 37weeks Alot of comments saying csect is easy way out, too bad you cant feel the normal delivery, go for normal, try normal. Is not i dont want to🥺but risk for baby and me. Despite before explaining my condition, i was look down😔am surrounded by alot normal delivery friends and cousins whom never gone through csect but keep saying they will never choose csect. 😢😢😢 I just want my baby safe. Thats it. Why isit bad to choose csect😔 is my baby safety and mine too. Is my first baby#1stimemom

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Lose those friends of yours - regardless of the reason it's your birth your choice, it is not their place to comment or judge. There are medical pros and cons to c-sect and natural, not just from a safety necessity perspective but also aftercare and the effects on your body years later (surprise, natural birth is more damaging). I have friends who opt for C-sect day the day they knew they were pregnant, and I just let them know what the cons are to ensure its an informed decision, no judgement at all. surviving 9 months with GD to boot is not easy, you're still a mother who's going to deliver a baby. Go, you!

Read more