Stressed at 35 weeks

Hi mummys🌸 I keep having meltdowns where people around me keep talking about normal delivery, is not that i dont want to but my diabetic has been hard to control in 3rd tri and my BP jst not as good as before due to hypertension during pregnancy. Baby is 3.4kg. head is big. Baby has to be delivered at 37weeks Alot of comments saying csect is easy way out, too bad you cant feel the normal delivery, go for normal, try normal. Is not i dont want to🥺but risk for baby and me. Despite before explaining my condition, i was look down😔am surrounded by alot normal delivery friends and cousins whom never gone through csect but keep saying they will never choose csect. 😢😢😢 I just want my baby safe. Thats it. Why isit bad to choose csect😔 is my baby safety and mine too. Is my first baby#1stimemom

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why do you even bother with what they say? Listen to professional doctor advice. Ignore all these nonsense. They should be the last to trigger you. Praying for you and ur baby safety.

Dear, its your body and your baby. U decide what to do. There will be many people who will say anything that u don't like to hear. Just ignore it. U know it best. Cheering for u

Ignore e negativity, irregardless which way you born as long mummy and baby is healthy that’s most important. Chin up lady, you can do this ! All e best. 💪🏼

It's your life and your baby, do what you think is the best for you and the baby and listen to gynae's advice. Nobody else has the rights to tell you what to do.

never mind about other people. you listen to what ur doctor and to your own self aswell. you know better than them. Relax mommy you and your baby will be ok 🙏

ignore their comments! csect also makes u a mother . I'm 33 weeks and I'm opting for csect. doesn't make us any less a mother.

Going though c sect isn't easy too. Both mummy and baby safety is more important then anything.

Just ignore those comments!! Baby and your wellbeing is the most important!