Brand Of Milk For Baby

Hi Mummy any recommend for baby milk fml. As I not sure which brand to give. 1) S26 2) Dumex 3) Dutch baby 4) similac or other??

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Buy small tins first to see which formula suits your child...my 1st born I had used S26 but it actually cause him to have excessive pleghm resulting in asthma...however when he was off formula in P1 his asthma was also gone. My 2nd born, I used Similac and he had no problems.

4y ago

They do sell small bottle.. OK thank you for the feedback will buy small tin and try it out 1st

VIP Member

Get samples and see which is more suitable for your baby. As for mine, KKH gave her nestle lactogen when she was there, so I just continued at home for mix feeding with bm

4y ago

Ok noted will try different samples thank you

You can consider Aptamil. My boy is taking it since 2mth old. It makes the poo soft and easy to pass out daily. No constipation issue, no phlegm.

4y ago

Ok 👌 thank you as I did consider giving baby drink this brand. But after went to ntuc saw to many brand of milk that make me rethink again

VIP Member

Pd recommends Similac but I think it depends. Some baby have bad reaction in other milk.

4y ago

Really thank for the information 😊

Hi, I would suggest try samples of all and then decide what suits your baby the best

4y ago

Noted will try those small tin n try it out see baby suitable which one

S26... But depends on ur kids also...buy small tin first to test out.

I gave mine S26. So far he is taking it well.

4y ago

Noted will try it out

VIP Member

My children loved Enfagrow

4y ago

Enfagrow will it make the baby too active or heaty.

Heard similac is good

4y ago

Oh ok cos I last time try is for my daughter is is S26 and grow

VIP Member

Karihome's goat milk

4y ago

For new born have goat milk