Dumex Dulac milk

Hi , is this brand good for my baby ? is there any other milk recommendation thats high in nutrients for my baby ? thank uu.. #firstmom #advice

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, you need to ownself see if this milk brand is suitable for your baby. Other mommies can’t see it for you over here. It may suit other babies but it does not mean it will suit your baby too. Do check your baby poop. I’m currently feeding Nestle NAN. Otherwise, you can consider letting your baby try any formula milk with H.A (like Nestle NAN Supreme Pro H.A, Frisolac Gold H.A, Similac Total Comfort H.A), which is recommended by a lot of PD as it is similar to breast milk and easier to digest.

Read more

I used this for my baby as it was the brand that KKH using. So far so good for my baby. You can continue using it if there is no issue for your baby. Do note that if you change brand, need to monitor your baby for any reaction (like sensitivity or the poop frequency changes). For me, price difference is also a factor for the brand of formula milk that I used. Luckily my baby ok with the not so expensive brand 😅😂

Read more

All brands are good but whether that brand suits your baby or not you need to ownself trial and error. High in nutrients doesn't mean your baby will automatically accept it

In my opinion it's good and it works for my baby. my baby is formula fed since birth and she's turning 2 years old soon.

TapFluencer

tried many but mostly stayed with dumex mamil

nan/enfamil/s26