Can you have a bump at 14 weeks of pregnancy?

Hi Mummies, These days I keep looking myself at mirror thinking if I am showing or if I am just getting fat! When do you actually start seeing baby bump? I am currently 14 weeks pregnant and I am just so confused and worried that if I am not showing, is my baby okay ? Any mummies to share their experiences please?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! I only know i was pregnant at 14 weeks!!! Not much of a bump tho.. but mostly around 16weeks then! But slowly when u get constipation and need to pee every single time, u will feel that cute bump!! U can slowly feel their heartbeat! ❤️❤️❤️

2y ago

Exactly like me!! U get confused whether its pregnancy issue or its just you.. but not to worry! I feel fat and the people surround me do say the same! They even say i dnt look pregnant at 14weeks but FAT..😂😂😂 but now im 24 weeks baby bump is THERE!!!! Constipation, usually i just drink lots of yogurt since i dnt drink prune juice.. or even yakult! It helps tho! But at the same time drink LOTS OF WATER!!! Slowybu also will feel heartburn.. but its normal! Dnt panic!! ❤️❤️