Baby bump not showing

Hi mummies am at 17 wk now but my bump is still not showing but i see some their bumps are bigger than mine. Abit sad when relatives says my bump is small and why isit not showing.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s normal to have small bump! My baby bump only started to show up when I’m 7 month pregnant 😂 I have other people commenting about mine previously but just ignore their comments. Bump size doesn’t matter as every pregnancy is different. Don’t compare with others. Most importantly, the baby is healthy and mommy’s mental health as well. Happy mommy, healthy baby. Furthermore, you will be thankful that smaller bump size got its advantages. I did not have stretch marks and it is easier for me to move around everywhere.

Read more

If it's the 1st pregnancy, baby bump tend not to show visibly till about 6-7 months. My first didn't show till 7 months in but now 2nd pregnancy, it is a bit more visible at 4th month and it's cause during first pregnancy, the muscles in womb (uterus) and tummy will have been stretched. So don't worry about the baby bump size as long as baby growth is good.

Read more

as long as the gynae says the baby is of a good size, then it's ok! i thought it's good that bump is not so obvious, lesser to lose and tighten after birth! 😂

Don’t worry. Everyone is different. I had a aunty who was pregnant and her tummy was flat till 9 months