20 Replies

Yeap me. Evvvvvveryyyyyonnnne said mine was toooo smalllll and will compare mine to others that they know. I was sooooo sad and angry that pt of time idk why mostly cz of my hormones and current situation at that time but my husband gave me all the strength and cnfidence i needed. My baby was alhamdulillah healthy all throughout my pregnancy. That's all that matters. Baby weights 2.98kg, natural birth.

Me too! Currently 37+4. Ppl cant believe when I say my dr has cleared me to give birth anytime soon cuz they said my tummy is small. Even asked me to get my fluids checked. But I just went for my appt last friday and the dr says the baby is fine. Now she's 2.9kg. Maybe it's cuz you didnt gain that much weight during this pregnancy? I gained 10kg. Ppl were expecting me to gain more cuz I'm big sized 😂

I have a pretty small bump. Some mentioned that it looks like a week 12-13 bump but as long as the baby is growing well I'm not too worried. My gynae mentioned that everything is on track during my detailed scan. I'm 21 weeks but most people I met over CNY can't tell that I have a bump though I was not deliberately hiding it. Every mum is different ☺️

Yup I received such comments too. Initially I was quite upset about it, but I shared it with my doctor and she said some people need to learn to say good stuff otherwise just keep quiet 🤣 Anyway, doctor also said as long as baby is healthy can already. Ignore everyone else haha

People will always comment things like that but what matters is your gynae says your baby is growing healthily and well. Every mother will have different types of bumps whether is smaller or bigger. Dont worry, baby will have time to grow and it will be A okay! ❤️

Same here, my 9 months bump looked like 4 months. But baby came out long (50cm) and heavy (3.2kg). I felt sad initially, but don't worry, you'll get back in shape real fast after birth. That's one good thing about small bumps hehe

Super Mum

What matter most is the baby is growing well and healthy. I lose 3kg and in wk21. Although I don’t gain weight, all the things I eat goes straight to my bb and she’s growing well. That makes me happy

Yap, my bump was pretty small too. I also got upset when they said it’s too small and it looks like their tummy after they eat. But everyone’s different so ignore those comments! Cheer up

VIP Member

Same here mine looks like im 3months even though im 6months plus now ans baby wwghing at 800gram. I believed as long doctor say everything is good. We dont have to worry.

Normal la, maybe follow your genes? Now I'm 34 weeks, my mom said my tummy like same2 with her last time when she's pregnant. Easier to slim down haha

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles