1 Replies

Hi mummy! I used to have trouble sleeping too when i was in my 2nd and 3rd trimester.😅 for me it was worst in the 3rd trimester as i was feeling uncomfortable everywhere. Feet were hurting , back was aching , tossed and turn but couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep. Adding on i had terrible heartburns and would stay up till late night cause i couldn't sleep. Tried sleeping while resting my back to the bedrest, it helped but obviously it wasn't a comfortable position to sleep in while pregnant. What helped me was the maternity pillow that my hubby bought and also drinking a cup of warm milk before sleep. I slept on my side facing left(since i had heartburn). Perhaps you could get a maternity pillow those u shape kind so you can have both back and tummy support.

Yes! I did tend to wake up every now and then to go toilet & when it gets stuffy. Even with the highest fan speed ,i always felt hot and annoyed cause i couldn't sleep well. Hmm,maybe try to listen to calming sounds or listen to surahs to help you fall asleep? I on youtube and listen to surahs reciting 😅

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles