Breastfeeding/ latching

Any mummies with huge nipple yet able to latch their LOs? How do you deal with it? And will it get smaller? ?I had difficulty to lacy my LO and it seems depressing and I’m only able to express out.?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have your gynae or a lactation consultant to examine your breasts and nipples. These health care professionals can provide you with the advice and assistance you need to get your baby latched on well. Or try using a breast pump before breastfeed. the suction of a breast pump can help to make your nipple longer and thinner so it's easier for your little one to latch on.

Read more

Hi in fact, big nipple is good to latching also. Your baby is still young and needs more time to get into proper latching position and therefore you may notice he/she has the difficulty to latch at the moment. Practices make perfect. If necessary, you can look for lactation consultant and get them to correct your breastfeeding position

Read more

As your baby grow older it will b fine mummy i feel you,mine is big too the more I lacth the more she is use to it