Mummies who does or intend to do tanderm breastfeeding, how long do you intend to tanderm till? Would you still continue despite the naysayers?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A good friend of mine is currently doing tandem bf. She is 5 months preg and has a 1.5 yrs old toddler. She sought her gynae for advice n was told that it is ok for her to keep on bf till toddler weans herself off. If mother is comfortable with her growing belly n feeding her toddler on demand, then shouldn't be any issue. She has a few naysayers esp her own mother n some other friends. As a positive self, she blocked out all these n determined to make herself n her LO happy. She is doing v well n I would say, she makes her choice to tanderm bf n sticks by it. :)

Read more

A friend of mine breastfed all throughout her pregnancy with her son who was turning 4 years old that time. They tandem nursed until the eldest decided to self wean and said he will give way to younger brother. Aww..

8y ago

She was saddened by it and took a while to get used to. It was difficult one since it was a 4 year journey.