Juice brand

Hi mummies, which juice brand to introduce ? My Husband keep complaining me of drinking those juice which has concentrate content .. wonder if there are any recommendations ? Don’t tell me to squeeze on my own please 😅

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I always drink this one: https://www.fairprice.com.sg/product/sunkist-pure-premium-100-juice-orange-946ml-11650682 the only ingredient is purely squeezed orange juice. if I am outside, I will order freshly squeezed juice (hawker stall, or those juice store in mall). I also like iJooz vending machine that sells freshly squeezed orange juice in a small cup for $2 all the other types of fruit juice I've seen in supermarket are concentrates. if you can afford to, can try buying cold pressed juices.

Read more
7mo ago

Ok thank u! I saw that too! I shall go try the sunkist ! Thank u!

Hi, fruit juices even freshly squeezed juice is high in sugar… best to eat fruits or if have craving for juice, I will usually order carrot/celery, beet, apple (lesser apple) juice from the hawker store. Not as sweet and you get more vitamins in as well!

sorry to say but if you only would consider juice from the supermarket, gonna be truthful to you, no matter what they stated on the package, those juice are plain garbage! Full of sugar. they ain't natural.

those small organic ones at cold storage, not it's not always available and not so cheap.

got the orange juice machine whereby it squeeze fresh orange juice for $3?

7mo ago

So far our workplace doesn’t have the machine.. and I want to drink it on daily basis .. because I actually realise I don’t take vegetables or fruits.. suddenly feel so bad for my baby in my stomach :(

Fruit juice are high in sugar.. eating fruits is better…