Mummies, What is a role of a Nanny ? Feeding the kid/ bathing the kid/ let the kid nap and what other duties ? What are the rates of a nanny for: 1)Weekday nanny 2)7 day nanny 3) if the kid stay overnight at nanny house Are nanny allow to bring the kid out for outing like pororo parks etc ? or strictly to stay at home only ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

1) about 6-800. 2) do you need every weekend or only some? If some weekend, than some nanny are ok to prorated it. 3) my fren pay $50 per night. If bring out to pororo park paid by them, you should be happy, mean they really dote and treat them like 1 of theirs. Some of my friend do not like, more protective than no. So it's personal preference. Roles: Depend on age? Make sure they ate well for lunch, stay clean, and have nap.

Read more

Nanny's role? No hard and fast rule. Depends on individual. Those mentioned are the usual ones. Some even help the child to study. Rates can range from $800 to $1200 or more depending on the time. Some parents doesn't like the kids ti be out with nanny while some like so it actually depends.

Read more

Depends on the nanny. Different nannies will do things differently. It is best to check what she is okay doing and what she will not do. I would prefer for nanny not to take baby out without my permission/acknowledgement.

i think it depends on the nanny. you need to firstly know what you need help with and want nanny to do. from there you shortlist and check with them.

VIP Member

It really depends. Nanny can bring the kid out upon your approval.