Threatened miscarriage

Hello mummies, It was an unpleasant news from the doc. I was 7weeks going 8 and I start from blood strain in my discharge. My discharge is clear in colour and I saw blood in it together. As days pass, the bleeding got darker like fresh blood with some blood clots. It's not a lot. But alot to fill up my pantyliner. I went to the doc and they said it's threatened miscarriage 😔 I am so worried for my baby. Anyone experience it before? *Updates* Doctor confirm a miscarriage as at 04/01/22 I'm at my 9weeks. Sonographer cannot detect baby's heartbeat. I'm crashed inside. 😭

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had brown bleeding and some blood clots and also went A&E around week 13 on a Saturday. Took hormones pills & the jab and went to rest. But then a day later had some more blood clot so I called my gynae again and she say to see me 1st thing on Mon so I went. End up she found a polyp that was inflamed and she removed it, I continued the hormone pills + another jab and then after that no more bleeding. Hopefully all is fine for you 🙆🏻‍♀️ I'm at week 28 now. Just have bed rest all the time, lie down whenever u can

Read more
2y ago

congratulations to you. wishing you will have a safe labour. I Hope mine will turn out well too. take care❤️

I pray that you are given strength to go through this tough time. I had threaten miscarriage in my 13th week. It was a gush of brownish discharge. I went to the gynae straight away to which he said it is a threatened miscarriage & told me to avoid strenuous activities. I was given hormone controlling medication called dydrogestrone tablets. I am in my 3rd trimester, last lap now. So please do take care of urself, rest aplenty, do not carry heavy things.

Read more
2y ago

thank you for the encouragement words. I'm happy to hear u have reach ur third trimester. may u have a smooth labour ahead. ❤️

Hi ! I experienced the same thing as you; clear discharge with blood strain at 8 weeks. Told my gynae and she said might be threatened miscarriage so she prescribed Duphaston for me and Proluton injection once a week for 3 weeks. She gave me one week of HL to rest at home too. After 2 doses of Proluton, told my gynae theres no more spottings so I didnt take the 3rd dose. Now I am 11 weeks plus :) I hope all is well for you.

Read more
2y ago

am resting as much as I can too. hope all is well for you too. take care ya,❤️

I had miscarriage (chemical pregnancy) this month. At first was threatened miscarriage and prescribed duphaston but no use. A few days later had bad lower abdominal pain but didn’t go a&e and next day morning lots of fresh blood and the “thing” came out. Try to lie on bed as much as possible and take photo of your discharge so you can show your doctor or send to your gynae to review

Read more
2y ago

thank you❤️

hi mummy! i had spotting like that before then heavy bleeding. went to a&e because it's in the wee hours of the morning. gynae increased my duphaston intake and then gave me some more progesterone jab. everything is fine now :)

2y ago

congratulations! so happy for you. hope u had a smooth labour. take care. and recuperate well. ❤️

I had spotting for 2 weeks from week 6 to 8. Had done 2 scans during this period and all were good. I was given duphaston. I'm now in week 11. If the bleeding doesn't stop, see ur gynae to get checked again

2y ago

ya I'm on duphaston and had the jab too. I will only get my answer on my next dating scan. hopefully all is well.

Were you prescribed duphaston? I previously had bleeding n huge blood clot (not sure coz of the tear cervix check anot) and went a&e. Got a jab on the buttocks.

2y ago

congratulations. ya hoping for good news too. waiting for my upcoming scan next week. thank you for your well wishes ❤️

TapFluencer

Bed Rest more. don't walk too much. Once hit 10 weeks will be more or less stable.....

2y ago

ya I'm doing it now. thank you

VIP Member

Take care and do try to bed rest fully.