Threatened miscarriage

Hello mummies, It was an unpleasant news from the doc. I was 7weeks going 8 and I start from blood strain in my discharge. My discharge is clear in colour and I saw blood in it together. As days pass, the bleeding got darker like fresh blood with some blood clots. It's not a lot. But alot to fill up my pantyliner. I went to the doc and they said it's threatened miscarriage 😔 I am so worried for my baby. Anyone experience it before? *Updates* Doctor confirm a miscarriage as at 04/01/22 I'm at my 9weeks. Sonographer cannot detect baby's heartbeat. I'm crashed inside. 😭

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi ! I experienced the same thing as you; clear discharge with blood strain at 8 weeks. Told my gynae and she said might be threatened miscarriage so she prescribed Duphaston for me and Proluton injection once a week for 3 weeks. She gave me one week of HL to rest at home too. After 2 doses of Proluton, told my gynae theres no more spottings so I didnt take the 3rd dose. Now I am 11 weeks plus :) I hope all is well for you.

Read more
2y ago

am resting as much as I can too. hope all is well for you too. take care ya,❤️