Please be considerate.

Hello mummies, Just my thoughts, if is possible when you upload ur baby stools or anything that might not be pleased to see, please mark as NSFW. not everyone is able to take it to see it. As much i know how mummies are worried about their child well being, we as a parents have to be considerate for others as well. Also try to speak in language whereby everyone can understand. I hope this post can bring awareness on it.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I really agree! Super annoying to see posts of shits even when I on the NSFW, the posts still appear too many times at once and it's really frustrating. I even thought of uninstalling but need this app for advices. Honestly, it's better to Google the poop chart or straight away see a pd. Not all mummies knows about poops.

Read more
3y ago

Yes yes!! i was wondering why they dont want to check if there's anyone having same issues on it before they post it too.. its like literally the same problem in baby stool 😅

Yea! There are times I scroll through the posts and come across all these sh*tty posts when I am in a public space like MRT or when I am eating. And then I quickly exit the app. 🙈Haven't used this app as often as I wished to because of this.

3y ago

I actually puked when i saw 1 of such pictures. Dunno is it bcos i got very sensitive now that I'm pregnant.

I agree on the language. There seems to be a lot of Indonesians using this app I assume? Many just keep speaking in their own language☹️PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH HERE THANK YOU! Please be considerate people 😊 We are all here for one another.

3y ago

Not Indonesian. But Tagalog.

I've been clicking 'Don't show this to me' on every such post, but they continue to appear the very next time I enter the app! Hope it can be fixed.

3y ago

ya same..nowadays when i on this apps i will find the right place right time to on if not they keep popping out....