Ultrasound scan at KKH

Hi mummies, is there anyone here is a subsidised patient from KKH? May i know at which week of pregnancy is ur last ultrascan checkup? Is there any such thing as will need to scan for the last ? As im now at 29weeks , just recently went for scan on 28week.
4 Replies
Subsidised patient at KKH here too. Doctor determined baby was in head-down position at my Week 28 check-up. Thereafter was just routine checks; and the doctor just did quick scans to check if baby's
..more
1d ago
Yes, gave birth in Aug :)
I went to my last check up was 32weeks! I admitted to hospital 2days before 36weeks check up and give birth.
Wow congrats ❤ ! Will be going for my checkup on 32weeks next months for my injection.
I am under subsidised. The last ultrasound scan i had was week 28 too. Dont think there will be anymore scans. For me, doc ordered to have another scan this coming week as i will be beyond my 40 weeks
..more
Noted with thanks 😊 . Have a smooth delivery ❤ !
Yup subsidised KKH patient here. I did not go for my last or second last checkup/scan as i was bz moving hse and i couldnt walk much cz of tiredness and kinda in pain as baby was really pushing my pel
..more
2d ago
Thank you and amiin amiin insya Allah. May Allah ease your affairs. Healthy pregnancy, safe delivery amiin 😊🌻