KKH sub patient convert to pte pt ar pte hospital

Hi! Anyone can share the procedure on how to convert from sub to pte at which week of preg? May I also check if subsidised pt have all the scan photos?#pregnancy #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Week 13 pregnant and kkh sub patient currently. We will be given the photo after each scan. So far i only had 2 scans with kkh. First one at week 6 to detect sac and HB. Next one is 5 weeks later which they will ask u if u want to do FTS (aka oscar)/nipt test. Both sessions the docs only ask if u have folic acid or give supplements only. Sub patient see doc and scan is at 2 different locations for kkh. See doc each time will be different as well. I have done my nipt, waiting to review the results then switch to private. If u want to switch to private at kkh, u can go to their website and request for the doc of your choice for appt. But do that note that switch from sub to private it will be counted as a new case. If u intend to switch from kkh sub patient to other hospitals (e.g tmc), just call the gynae clinic up and request for appt. IMO first trimester no need to spend the money directly to private clinic as each consulation is about $150-$200. Normally will switch to private after first trimester. If you are comfortable to have different docs on each check can continue to stay at sub patient as the consulation will definitely be cost savings. But of cos if is 2nd/3rd pregnancy might consider to directly see the gynae familar with.

Read more

Currently im seeing my fav doc at kkh and decided to stay with her till i gv birth. But mine is under private since I specifically choose a doctor. So they wont just gv u any random doc everytime u went there. The scan room also at diff level. The charges is depends what u do during the visit. Minimum 200$ per visit. Usually u will convert from sub to pvt during ur 2nd visit at week 8. Yes subsidised hv all the scan photos too.

Read more