infant care

Hi any mummies that enrol baby in infant care that have gassy problems?Do the teachers know how to handle this kind of situation when baby having gassy stomach n keep on crying. My baby now in 3 months still having gassy stomach n also have difficulty to sleep in the day time. Wondering will the teachers be able to adapt with this kind of situation. Any mummies out there having this problem. Still considering whether to put him in infant care cause he is always fighting to sleep and will cry murder. Anyone Can share here?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I work in infant care before. Depends on the teachers. For me I have child and I learn baby massage I know what to do for others too ... But I don't know about the centre you enrolled.

4y ago

I enrol him at my first skool. Will only get to know when in june whether have placing. But still contemplating to put him or not cause he is really fussy. Will keep on crying even when putting to sleep.

Hey, I think consult your PD to provide you some colic medicines that you can provide your infant care teacher

4y ago

He was given probiotics and dentinox. Also change his formula milk to enfamil gentlease.

Super Mum

U can buy teething toy. Some toys can put in fridge and it is cooling for baby to bite

Super Mum

If PD give Colic or probiotics medicine. Can pass to infant care teacher to feed

4y ago

Yup he is on probiotics everyday. Even change to enfamil gentlease. But the gassy is still there even though we massage him with yu yee oil. He will also cry when putting him to sleep

Super Mum

Also. Can massage baby tummy clockwise direction. Can check YouTube

Super Mum

Can ask PD for Colic medicine

Super Mum

Baby could be teething

Super Mum

Colic problem?