Infant care

Hi i need to know is it too late to put my baby in infant care when he is 9 months old? He will be in My First Skool at Senja Road. Is there any review? My baby is quite fussy and need to rock and cradle him to sleep. Now trying hard not to do that anymore. But he still crying. Will baby adapt to the new environment? Currently my mum is taking care of him. Any advice or review? Thanks

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! It’s not too late to send. He might take a while to adjust to new environment! As for sleeping, my son also goes to ifc. I always rock him to sleep at home, but the school Teachers don’t do that. Apparently, in school my son is always tired as he has a lot of space to run around. So whenever he’s tired, he’ll signal to the Teachers that he wants to sleep. Don’t worry too much! He’ll sleep when he’s tired!

Read more
Super Mum

Not too late. You can put anytime. Just let the teachers know how you usually care for baby, his routine or habits etc. They will know what to do and try to adjust, we as parents just bave to trust our babies and the teachers 🙂my baby also needs to be carried and rocked to sleep at home, but she has no problem being pat to sleep at infant care

Read more
4y ago

Okay thank you for sharing your experience. 👍

VIP Member

It’s not too late. He may need some time to adjust but he will be able to adapt eventually. He may even like “school” because it’s more fun than staying at home. Babies learn fast and they behave differently when they are not with Mummy. They may need time but they will be able to sleep and drink well in ifc once they are used to it.

Read more
4y ago

Im a paranoid mum now because i know my baby is quite fussy. Hopefully the teachers able to handle. Thks mummy

Hi there, may i know how is ur baby behaving now after putting it at infant care? I have a plan to put my baby to infant care too and she is also difficult to sleep and light sleeper type of baby.

3y ago

Hi i back out from the infant care cause i found out there is no auto promote to 18months and i will need to be put again on waiting list. Enrolling him in July which he will turn 18months. Now he is 14months still need to rock him to sleep. Usually when he will sleep i will turn on the white noise. Help him to sleep longer.

Hi my 2 children were from MFS Senja! They were there since Toddler/Playgroup till Kindergarten. The teachers and Principal are awesome! Do let them know your concerns!

3y ago

Oohhh great to know the teachers are good. But i back out cause i found out there is no auto promote to 18 months and will need to join in the waiting list again.

Hi, i know this is off topic but mind sharing MFS infant care fee? TIA 😅

4y ago

Its only 300+ after working mom subsidy