HCG increasing but slow, morning sickness and bloating still game strong. What should I do?

Hi Mummies, sorry for the long rant ahead. I'd a HCG blood test done on last Fri and on Monday, to compare the levels over 72h. Results came back but not in ideal range. Usual HCG should be doubling, or at least 60 to 70% increase, but mine was only around 30% :( so far, I should be into my 7th or 8th week, but due to bloating, ultrasound was unclear only manage to capture a shadow in gestational sac. However, my morning sickness thru the day is still going strong with all the bloating and fatigue. Only seeing Gynae this Fri, and I'm still worried :( already on Duphaston currently, what else can I do?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

try to ease ur mind and rest.. dont do exercise etc. i know its hard but try to fully relax yourself. hopefully ur hcg will catch up and everything will be fine. dont forget ur duphaston and folic acid! gd luck mummy!

honestly there's nothing much you could possibly do right now.. continue to take the medication and take care. hoping that things will go well for you in the coming scan!

Super Mum

Rest and occupy your mind on other things. Nothing you can do to change things now

don’t worry too much mummy hehee rest well 😊 continue medication 🤗

try to rest and not think about it.. continue taking medication..

nothing you can do alr. just take 1 day at a time.