Any mummies can share pasta recipe for 12 mo ?

Any mummies can share pasta recipe for 12 mo ? also, other then pasta what variety of porridge do y’all cook ? Even if baby is not bored yet.. I am ? I usually give on different days salmon, threadfin, white bait, spinach, brocolli, carrot, butternut, pork, chicken, pork, egg tofu, carrot & potatos.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

1) Chicken Maccaroni Soup with chopped carrots 2) abc pasta served with tomato sauce a pan fried salmon 3) stir fry tomato maccaroni with broccoli and egg 4) abc pasta soup served with egg drop and spinach

Read more
5y ago

Ingredients: - 5 to 7 pcs of cherry tomatoes - pcs garlic - salt and pepper Method: - boil the tomato ( medium soft) let it cool down n remove the skin - blend the tomatoes, garlic and add few table spoon of water ( to your preferred) How to cook: - hit a round pan add 1-2 table spoon of butter - add the sauce and slow cook to 20 to 30min - add salt n pepper to taste.

VIP Member

i will stirfry with butter, egg, corn, diced tomato and grated cheese on top when im done cooking, then cover the lid.

Macaroni or character-shaped pasta in chicken/ikan bilis soup. Add eggs, meat, vegetables as well.

The trick is to cut the pasta to small pieces for the little one to chew.