14 weeks pregnant. Clingy toddler.

Hi mummies. This is my second pregnancy. My toddler is 30 months old now. Her behaviour started to change when I found out that I'm pregnant. She started to get so clingy and territorial. Idk if it's the terrible 2 phase. She gets upset so easily, crying out. Always wanting to be carried. She doesn't want to follow her daddy. She only wants mummy. My tummy started showing already and i have no choice but to carry her. She's getting heavier and I always have difficulty at times 😭 Even bathing , changing diapers , she only wants me. The other day I was having a really bad nausea & headache so I let her play with her grandparents but during bedtime, she started crying and don't want to sleep with them. My heart was breaking listening to her cries. We are travelling to Japan next week with my sister in-law + her husband. It's my girl's first flight. Idk what to expect. Idk how she'll behave. They offered to help me out when we are there but I doubt my girl will want to be entertained or even carried by them. Mummies, is it still safe for me to use sling carrier "gooseket" ? I'm scared that I'll put a lot of pressure on my shoulder & tummy... I don't know if it's okay to have another baby. To be honest, I'm exhausted physically and mentally. #advicepls #secondpregnancy

profile icon
Write a reply
Be the first to reply