Strollers for Newborn

Hi Mummies, Any recommendations on strollers that can be used for newborn onwards. Looking for something that is lightweight, can be closed using 1 hand and that can be used as a travel system in cars.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Combi handy 4 is light weight and able to 1 hand close. But it isnt a travel system. Usually travel systems are heavier, if youre intending to get a travel system but isnt lightweight nor 1 hand close would suggest Bugaboo Bee

VIP Member

Suggest you visit departmental stores such as takashimaya, tangs or metro. Their kiddies department will have lots of strollers on display and their sales assistants will be able to advise you on the various functions, weight etc

Im doing a spree on this stroller. Usual $599. Baby fair $349. Spree price $299. You can google n check out the features. Basically its cabin stroller with huge basket, one hand closing, can lay flat for newborn.

Post reply image
VIP Member

Combi for one hand opening and closing, and lightweight. For travel system wise normally will be heavier hence recommendation would be Bugaboo Bee

I like Combi strollers. the are lighter and durable. but bit more expensive

VIP Member

Consider the doona. It’s car seat and stroller combined

Post reply image
5y ago

i was considering Doona. But it can only face you right. can it face the other side?

VIP Member

Suggest to go baby fair, I got mine there. Evenflo.

5y ago

okay sure will check it out

I would recommend doona as it is multi-functional.

5y ago

Thank you. I am going to check it out at the baby hyperstore.

VIP Member

I got bonbijou! And its working well!!

5y ago

ok i will check it out:)