Hello mummies, new dad needs help.

Mummies please help. Baby won't stop crying at night despite trying all I could. My baby is 2months and he does not stop crying despite doing what I could. Changing diaper, feeding additional milk, apply oil, carrying him in all ways, music, white noise, everything you could think of. Experience mummies please advice.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try swaddling or holding him straight up (hands supporting the head) while laying on your shoulders or chest then walk around lightly while hushing “shhhhh shhhh shhh” that mimicks wave sounds. It could also be due to colic, trying doing massages for colic (search Google).

7mo ago

Have you tried baby wearing?

Cry all day or just at night? Did he just have his vaccination? After my girl gets vaccinated, she cry cry cry non stop and become very gassy for 5 days. After that she return to normal. My husband had to do squat while carrying her somewhat it helps haha

Read more
7mo ago

just night time. start cranky at 10plus all the way till 3am, sometimes 4am. yes. had his first jab already.

1. Try rid wind for colic. 2. I love you massage on tummy 3. Legs to knees and bicycle kicks to relieve trapped gas. 4. Warm bath and swaddle 5. Try put baby in stroller and walk around the house till he calms down. 6. Pacifier to self soothe

Read more

FTM here so not exactly experienced. But my 2 month old sometimes cries from gas and i will try to move his legs up and down to help pass the gas. Seems to work when he cries after feeding/changing diaper/carrying etc.

7mo ago

the only way was to wait until he cry himself out.

Pacifier?

7mo ago

Have you tried letting him lie down on his tummy on top of a bolster? Cos babies like sleeping in that position.